Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Afternoon Tea Outfit

At the weekend it was my Nan's 75th birthday and my mum organised a Afternoon Tea with all the family at a hotel down the road from us. I had been thinking about an outfit a few weeks prior as I was starting to see all the new Spring collections start to hit the shops. With Spring just around the corner and pastel pinks and blues taking over from the khaki and maroons I really wanted to wear something that has a pop of colour. So when I saw these cute baby pink floral trousers on the New Look website... well I just had to have them! 


I teamed them with...

Black Duster Jacket: New Look; last season- One of my best buys of last year,  perfect for adding a slight smartness to.
White Top; Primark -I have about 4 of these in different colours, great for layering.
Black Boots; Vagabonds (Urban Outfitters) -All time go to boots, so comfortable and great for giving me much needed height!
Lips; Kiko Velvet Matte Lipstick #613 -my favourite go to lipstick at the moment, similar to Mac 'Spice'.

Take a peek at all these yummy treats!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!