Wednesday, October 15, 2014

W7 Loads of Lashes


I came across this W7 product a few weeks ago but I've only just managed to get my hands on it. Loads of Lashes is simply a mascara style brush but instead of applying mascara it applies pieces of fibre that build up your lashes and lengthening them as if you are wearing false eyelashes! The idea is to apply a layer of mascara, the apply the fibres and then apply another layer of mascara. Below is a picture of my eyes lashes, in the left picture my eyes lashes have my normal W7 mascara 'Absolute Lashes' and the right picture has 'Loads of Lashes'. 
I'm super impressed with Loads of Lashes it definitely makes a huge different to my lashes and it's so much easier than using false eyelashes- well I'm rubbish at applying them! So if your looking for some gorgeous flirty lashes, get yourself some Loads of Lashes asap!

Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!