Friday, August 22, 2014

New Look: Autumn is Coming!

Oo Em Gee (OMG) (Oh my God)

Can you believe Summer is coming to an end and we are already starting to see the autumn collections in stores?! 

There always gets to a point in summer when I have nearly worn all my summer clothes inside out, back to front, upside down, you name it and there is literally no other way I could possibly wear it! So it's a bit of a relief when Autumn comes and taps me on the shoulder. I love Autumn, layering up is my forte! New Look has some of the most gorgeous pieces in their Autumn collection, so here is a few things I will be purchasing ready for the months of crunchy leafs and pumpkins! 

Thank god, tartan is back in, otherwise I would probably have to throw out half of my clothes from last year! I do love a bit of tartan in Autumn, it makes me feel like a little school girl again. (Scarf- £12.99, Dress- £24.99. Skirt £14.99)



Also lighter weight coats and jackets are big on New Looks agenda for Autumn, not your really thick Winter coats but jackets with a smarter feel, I personally am loving the textured crepe duster coat which comes in 7 different colours and at £29.99 you better grab one while they're still available! (see pic below)

Blanket Wraps are gunna be huge next season and I'm really 'warming' to the idea of them! Not only will they keep you cosy while watching those November fireworks but right in with the latest trend! Who knows maybe poncho's will be making a come back to! (1- £24.99, 2- £24.99, 3-£19.99) I absolutely love the colours of number 2, not only gorgeous festival colours but also great for festival nights to keep you snugly while watching your favourite acts!

The links are down below for my suggested items!
Enjoy the rest of our summer days!
Peace and Love 
G. x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!