Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Moroccan Oil; the ultimate hair regenerator.

This is probably my favourite hair product at the moment and I can't believe that I didn't start using Moroccan Oil/ Argan Oil sooner! I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my hair, I don't use any heat protection or frizz control products regularly and I tend to leave my natural or just put a few more tidy curls in the top. Although I haven't dyed my hair is about 18months as I don't get it cut very often so the ends can become very thin and sometimes straggly looking. I was first introduced to the hair oil by my Mum, at first I was put off by the price as I was only told of one of the most expensive brands of oil which was around £30 and I couldn't really afford to spend that amount of money on a hair product. Anyways in the end my Mum bought me some for my birthday in May, and one thing is for sure that I absolutely love it and I now use it every time I wash my hair.



In terms of a routine I normally wash my hair, towel dry it and then put a tiny penny sized amount in my hands, rub my hands together and then focus on rubbing it through the ends of my hair, I then use any excess through the rest of my hair. I try not to put too much in the top of my hair, by my roots as this can sometimes cause your hair to become a little greasy which is natural considering it is an oily substance. Since using the oil frequently I have seen a huge improvement in the ends of my hair and I definitely don't have as many split ends anymore, making my hair feel fuller and softer. Also I'm always getting compliments about the smell of my hair which is a bonus. 

There is a huge selection of oil brands to choose from and TK Maxx is great for grabbing yourself a bottle at a discounted price, they also do loads of shampoos and conditioners that have Moroccan Argan Oil in them.

I personally use 'Organic World, Moroccan Argan Oil' which can be found in Superdrug for about £4.99. I think this is a great price and it certainly does the job!

So if your looking for something to give your hair a bit of a boost Moroccan Argan Oil is for you, I guarantee it will transform your straggly split ends into luscious locks!


Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!