Monday, June 2, 2014

'Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara'

Hey bloggers! So guess what! I've found a dupe for the Benefit 'gimme BROW' which is 'Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara' - £4.99. Although it's definitely not as good quality as 'gimme brow' but it's the closest product that is out there on the beauty market at the moment.
Maybelline Brow Drama comes it 3 colours, deep blond, medium brown and  dark brown. I have dark features so I chose the dark brown. Like the Benefit gimme BROWS, this product has a small mascara style brush on the end of it which allows you to brush the product through your brows. Unfortunately I think that the brush is a little to big at the end and therefore can make precision a little difficult and the gel does feel a little heavier on my brows than the 'gimme BROW' gel. However for £4.99 rather than £17.50 all in all it does the job and is the ideal product for me to take travelling with me! 



(Please excuse the state of my brows at the moment, but hopefully from the picture you can tell that my right brow is fuller looking and darker however still looking natural) 

So if your looking for a cheaper alternative to the Benefit gimme BROWS then check out this Maybelline product! 

Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!