Friday, May 30, 2014

Benefit- 'gimme BROW'

First thing to say is £17.50 for a product that is as big as my thumb!! 
But let me just say it is bloody brilliant! 

I went a bit crazy the other day in Boots as I had a couple of vouchers and loads of Boots points to spend and this is one of the products that I picked up. I did a blog post about brows about 6 months ago and I am still as big of a fan as I was then.

Brows brows brows! They are a feature that can make or break you, they help sculpt your face and definition is vital. 

When I treat myself I like to look at the Benefit counter, not only is the packaging gorgeous but they also do great products that all have they own special bit of magic in them that other branded products don't. After a little look I picked up the 'gimme brow', I was a bit reluctant at first as it is honestly tiny and therefore the price seems a bit crazy but after speaking to the lady on the beauty counter she managed to sway me into getting it. 

(right brow showing after, left brow showing before)

The tiny little almost mascara like brush is great for precision and the fiber gel gives the impression that there is more hair than there was before. Not only is it water resistant but it also provides you with the most natural looking brows. It comes in two shades, light/medium and medium/deep, I went for the medium/deep as I have dark hair and like my eyebrows to be dark and compliment my other dark features.


(Both brows complete!)

As it is so expensive I am a little reluctant to use it everyday, so if any bloggers out there have a dupe that is as easy to use at the gimme brows, preferably with a mascara style brush to, then please comment below!

Peace and Love
G. x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!