Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh Hello again!


Firstly... a big capital OOPS! it is nearly the beginning of December and I 
haven't even blogged once this month! Which upsets me quite a lot as I was really enjoying reviewing things and publishing things for you all to check out, but unfortunately the time has just flown by. 
It has been a pretty hectic month in which I have had million and one deadlines to complete with more still to come which has made me unbelievably stressed. 

However, for the month of December I am planning to blog everyday about my beauty advent calendar so I can share with you all my goodies that I get! I'm so excited to start opening it and can't wait to bring a little joy to the start of my day! 


Anyways, until December 1st you glamorous bunch, happy blogging! 

Peace and Love
G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!