Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pucker Up with Coral Lips!

It's time to pucker up Girls!

So we have been bless with this beautiful weather for the past 2 weeks now! However when the weather is this hot I find putting on make up such a chore and I instantly feel yucky as soon as the sun shines onto my face making my complexion look sweaty and shiny- not a good look. 

In regards to eye make up I have been only wearing a coat or two of mascara as not only does it smudge everywhere as soon as I sneeze due to my dreaded hay fever! ...but I am also really enjoying the sun kissed fresh look of summer. 

As all my friends already know I am a huge fan of lipstick and will not leave the house without it being lacquered to my lips! Whether it be pink, bright red, chilli red, raspberry or coral, it is a must and instantly brings colour and happiness to my face and I never feel I am complete without it. 

About 5 years ago their was a huge hype for wearing foundation on your lips with a dash of clear lip gloss. However I personally was never been a huge fan of having foundation covered lips on myself. I feel that it really washes me out and I look too dull- normally peoples preferred tone of lip colour for the Sun Kissed look is foundation coloured lips. 

However I have found a new adaptation for this! I have a new found love for Coral! I absolutely LOVE it! It is so summery and lifts your lips instantly making them as kissable as ever as well as adding to popular pastels that are around at the moment.

There are a lot of make up ranges out there that provide Coral as one of their lipstick options, but I personally use No.7 Coral Rose 'Drench Moisture' £9.50

Not only is the colour beautiful but it also leaves my lips feeling moist and soft and most definitely puckered up and ready for that special kiss. 

Go on try it!

Peace & Love

G. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!